[LLVMdev] Intel vs. AT&T Assembly.

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Tue May 2 09:11:19 PDT 2006

On Tue, 2 May 2006, Jeff Cohen wrote:
>> I got the code I did from the mailing list.
>>
>> It needs some reworking as I created another TableGen identity. Its
>> attached.
>>
>> If you can wait a week (as I am on another project at the moment) I will be
>> able to do that.

This looks different than what Jeff implemented, though he's far more of
an expert on whether it is appropriate or not.

One request though Aaron: instead of attaching a bunch of files like this,
please attach a cvs diff against CVS head.  This makes it much easier for
us to apply the changes and understand what you changed.  To get a diff,
use something like this from the top level of your llvm tree:

$ cvs diff -u

If you have other unrelated changes, you can use:

$ cvs diff -u lib/Target/X86/foo.cpp lib/Target/X86/blah.h  ...

Thanks,

-Chris

--
http://nondot.org/sabre/