[LLVMdev] LLVM 1.8 Release Schedule

Tanya Lattner tonic at nondot.org
Wed Jun 21 14:54:24 PDT 2006

This is just a friendly reminder that the 1.8 release is coming up. Here are
the important dates:

* July 12, 2006: Email sent out asking platform maintainers to XFAIL tests,
check for regression/file bugs, and check in any final stuff for the release.
* July 19, 2006: Code freeze and release branch created. Documentation review.
* July 26, 2006: Pre-release online for testing
* August 2, 2006: Release

For reference, here is the email I sent out months ago regarding upcoming
releases:
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvmdev/2006-April/005727.html

Thanks,
Tanya Lattner