[LLVMdev] Build problem, in com.h

James Supancic arrummzen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 13:26:59 PDT 2006

I am trying to compile the cfrontend for gcc3, not gcc4.

I did ./configure --prefix=/opt/llvmgcc --enable-languages=c,c++

After adding the --enable-languages flag I get
"xgcc: installation problem, cannot exec `gccas': No such file or directory"

It is true, I don't have gccas in my PATH, nor does the file gccas appear in
my cfrontend directory.

Is my configuration wrong, yet again, or do I need to get a copy of gccas?

Thank you for your time,
James Supancic