[LLVMdev] llvm-gcc 4.0 for Linux at x86

Yossi Kreinin yossi.kreinin at mobileye.com
Sat Jun 3 09:39:34 PDT 2006

Hi!

Apparently there are no precompiled binaries for llvm-gcc 4.0 for Linux.

I've tried downloading the sources and building according to http://llvm.org/docs/CFEBuildInstrs.html (except I'm not an elite gcc hacker). I tried following the guidelines and got what looks like a gcc for x86 with no traces of LLVM. I tried passing --enable-llvm with various llvm root pathnames
and got ICEs.

Is it possible to download llvm-gcc 4.0 binaries for Linux? If it isn't, is there something new one should know in order to build them that didn't make it into the documentation?

Thanks in advance!
-- Yossi