[LLVMdev] SSA virtuals -> Original variables

Fernando Magno Quintao Pereira fernando at CS.UCLA.EDU
Sun Jul 30 14:57:12 PDT 2006

Dear LLVM'ers,

    in my register allocator, sometimes I have to spill virtuals that
represent the same variable before SSA conversion. I would like to
assign the same stack slot to these virtuals. Is there a way to
recover this information from one of LLVM data structures? In other
words, is it possible to discover which virtuals represent the same
variable before SSA conversion by reading one of LLVM data structures?

Thanks a lot,

Fernando