[LLVMdev] Dynamically loaded passes under OS X

Robert L. Bocchino Jr. bocchino at uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 8 15:07:09 PST 2006

I believe that prior to the change the Makefile wasn't building a
dynamic library (even though the comment said it was).  The way it is
now works on Persephone (the Mac) at UIUC.  Without saying
LOADABLE_MODULE = 1 I got an error on Persephone similar to what you
report here.  Is the problem possibly that the Makefile needs to be
different for the different platforms?

Rob