[LLVMdev] some questions and llvm on mac-intel

Jakob Praher jpraher at yahoo.de
Fri Feb 10 02:01:18 PST 2006

hi all,

my name is Jakob. I am studying computer science in
Austria. Currently I am working on an aspect oriented
dynamic monitoring framework based on LLVM as a
diploma thesis. It is a very fascinating framework.

Is there some research funding for LLVM development
somewhere? Sadly there is not much for me todo with
LLVM in my University here in Austria after my diploma
thesis. Are there companies that support LLVM
development/research?

Is there support for x86/Macho binaries yet available
for LLVM? And has anybody running llvm on mac-intel?

-- Jakob