[LLVMdev] [fwd] LLVA, TAO Intent, Morphun, DualCor

John Criswell criswell at cs.uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 6 07:27:01 PST 2006

Mike Emmel wrote:
> Is the source code for llva available esp the linux kernel port.
> Is there a project page for llva ?

The source code for Rob's vector work is available as a CVS branch of
the LLVM source code.  Please see
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvmdev/2005-October/004890.html if
you're interested in getting a copy.

The code for the LLVA-OS extensions (and the LLVA-OS Linux port) are not
publicly available at this time.  Some of the LLVA-OS extensions may
find their way into LLVM in the future.  As for the LLVA-OS Linux port,
we may release that at some point, but I can't make any promises about
it at the moment.

The LLVA work doesn't have its own web page, currently.  However, if
you're interested, there is a paper on LLVA on the LLVM publication page
(http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/pubs/2003-10-01-LLVA.html).

Sorry to disappoint.
:(

-- John T.