[LLVMdev] Building llvm-gcc4 on amd64

Chandler Carruth chandlerc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 22:06:01 PST 2006

I am also trying to build llvm-gcc4 and llvm as you are on amd64 linux. I am
currently running into the error "Did not get a target machine!" on the
first file compiled by xgcc. Did you encounter this error at all?

Also, what distribution did you use? GCC version, and target triple?

Thanks,
-Chandler Carruth