[LLVMdev] Books, papers and information

Zhongxing Xu xuzhongxing at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 18:04:11 PST 2006

I found the chapters in Engineering a Compiler (Cooper and Torczon)
perfectly
match the code generator of LLVM.

And this paper:
Lengauer and Tarjan, A Fast Algorithm for Finding Dominators in a Flowgraph,
ACM TOPLAS, Vol 1 , No.1, July 1979

I also would like to know more papers/books whose algorithms are implemented
in LLVM.

在 星期二 19 十二月 2006 22:13,Fredrik Svensson 写道: