[LLVMdev] Instruction sets requiring more than 3 operands

Seung Jae Lee lee225 at uiuc.edu
Thu Dec 14 11:58:12 PST 2006

Hello.
I am making a LLVM backend for a new architecture XCC. During implementation of instructions for XCC, I found that there are instructions need more than 3 operands in the target language manual. I could implement insructions need 1, 2 or 3 operands thanks to the examples in the LLVM backends already offered by you guys.
But, I am not sure about those kind of instructions needs many number of operands that is not fixed. That is, it can be 4, 5, 6 ... which changes according to the program.
Would you mind letting me know about this?
Thank you.

Seung Jae Lee