[LLVMdev] EH and C++ integration

Žiga Osolin ziga.osolin at gimb.org
Mon Dec 4 08:18:28 PST 2006

Hi!

I must (sadly) tell you that I cannot implement EH and other things
needed for llvm to be integrated with C++ easily. This is due to lack of
time and because I am not qualified to do something that complex. I also
do not have enough knowledge about arhitectures and how they handle such
events, so I am really sorry.

However, I am looking forward if someone else implements this feature. I
think it is important for every project trying to add some sort of
scripting support and EH is essential for any C++ project (if you want
the project to be compiled with llvm-gcc). I would be really glad if
someone did it:)

Regards,
Žiga