[LLVMdev] gfortran

Kenneth Hoste kenneth.hoste at ugent.be
Thu Aug 31 01:31:43 PDT 2006

On 31 Aug 2006, at 08:57, Michael McCracken wrote:

> The reason I'm asking is that if it sounds like something I'll be able
> to make a dent in, I'm going to start on it first thing tomorrow
> morning. Like it's my job.

That would be great! That way I don't have to fiddle around with NAG
f95 anymore, because even for research purposes, the license is quite
expensive.

Be sure to keep us posted on your progress.

greetings,

Kenneth

--

Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but
what they conceal is vital (Aaron Levenstein)

Kenneth Hoste
ELIS - Ghent University
kenneth.hoste at elis.ugent.be
http://www.elis.ugent.be/~kehoste