[LLVMdev] Fedora Core 5 package

Adam Goode agoode at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Aug 26 09:38:55 PDT 2006

Hi,

Is anyone working on getting LLVM into Fedora Extras? This would allow
anyone with FC-5 or greater to simply "yum install llvm" without any
other preparation.

If no one here is working on this, I can start the Fedora Extras new
package process, which should only take a few weeks to complete. LLVM
has been on my "planned packages" list for a while now.

Thanks,

Adam