[LLVMdev] Lines of code

Vikram Adve vadve at cs.uiuc.edu
Thu Aug 17 10:20:04 PDT 2006

Ok, that makes sense to me.  I took a look at what is included and
the only component that I'm not sure should be there is the '*.ll'
files in test/.  They add over 55K lines to the tally.  They were not
really developed by LLVM people so it's not clear if they should be
counted (the same goes for *.c in test/ and *.c and *.cpp in
examples/, but those are very small, less than 3K in all).

In any case, thanks for the info.  My question is answered.

--Vikram
http://www.cs.uiuc.edu/~vadve
http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/