[LLVMdev] allocation_order_begin takes non-const reference for MachineFunction

Reid Spencer rspencer at reidspencer.com
Wed Aug 16 08:37:27 PDT 2006

Hi Tony,

It doesn't look right to me either. The "begin" and "end" methods which
allocation_order_begin should return a const_iterator instead of an
iterator. Those methods are "const".  And, yes, the MachineFunction
reference isn't even used so at the very least it could be const (if not
removed).  However, I'm not an expert in this area of the code. Chris or
someone else will have to look at this and provide a determination.

Reid.