[LLVMdev] 1.8 Pre-Release Reminder

Tanya M. Lattner tonic at nondot.org
Tue Aug 8 08:39:50 PDT 2006

This is just a reminder to send me your pre-release testing results today
(before 9PM PDT). I have not heard of any showstoppers, so the release is
still planned for August 9th (tomorrow!).

Please do not check in anything to the release branch from this point
forward. All documentation changes should have been checked in already. If
for some reason you missed this deadline, please email me directly ASAP.

If you have a few moments, please review Chris's release announcement.

Thanks to everyone who has helped with this release!

Thanks,
Tanya Lattner