[LLVMdev] Building llvm under cygwin

Reid Spencer rspencer at reidspencer.com
Fri Aug 4 12:46:56 PDT 2006

If you have the autogen tool, then "make check" in the llvm-gcc obj dir
should run the test suite.  A light exercise of it will be done if you
"make check" in the llvm obj dir.  Another option is to obtain the
llvm-test suite (separate cvs repository) and build that as it compiles
all tests with llvm-gcc/llvm-g++

Reid.