[LLVMdev] Building llvm under cygwin

Anton Korobeynikov asl at math.spbu.ru
Thu Aug 3 03:37:33 PDT 2006

Hello Anton

Thu, 3 Aug 2006 12:38:54 +0400 you wrote:

> I've updated it yesterday and rebuilt - llvm built fine. But when
> building llvm-gcc4  (also updated yesterday from new /trunk
> directory) it fails with the same error.
You might easily get llvm-gcc4-mingw32 binaries from "prerelease"
directory. Since stdcall, fastcall & dllimport stuff is unsupported
right now, I don't see too much difference between cygwin & mingw
builds of llvm-gcc except the extended file names support of the former
(e.g. it can accept "/home/user/foo.c").

Could you please show us the contents of your llvm-confg file (it
should be in your /llvm/obj/Debug/bin/)
--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov.

Faculty of Mathematics & Mechanics, Saint Petersburg State University.