[LLVMdev] Building LLVM under Mingw. Part I: tools-only

Anton Korobeynikov asl at math.spbu.ru
Sat Apr 29 12:10:54 PDT 2006

Hello, Jeff.

You wrote Saturday, April 29, 2006, 10:50:08 PM:

JC> You will.  You haven't gotten that far yet.  It shows up as a crash
JC> running gccas.
Ok. Switched to 2.1

JC> As for ld crashing, I have no suggestions.
It seems to be bug in bfd/cofflink.c file of libbfd. I can even name the
function, where weird thing happens. But it's out of my possibilities
to debug this now.

Now I'm trying to build LLVM without --enable-optimized option and see,
what will happen.

--
With best regards,
 Anton                          mailto:asl at math.spbu.ru

Saturday, April 29, 2006 11:08:31 PM

Faculty of Mathematics & Mechanics, Saint-Petersburg State University