[LLVMdev] OpenBSD. (Was: 1.7 Pre-Release Ready for Testing)

Joseph Altea infovisionorange at yahoo.ie
Mon Apr 17 20:58:51 PDT 2006

I'll Check it out.. is it in the CVS or the release yet.. or how do I apply a patch to it... thanks much for the update.. I'll feel better about the whole thing..OpenBSD is really nice with the pro-police stack and would like to see an alternative to the GCC only compiler chain of tools especially as it is based on a somewhat archaic optiminzation backend and procedural stuff is pretty dated in the RTL layer.. Aho and Ullman can only take you so far..
 Then you need to use the FORCE.. LUKE use the force.. of llvm that is.
 :) cheers all.

Jeff Cohen <jeffc at jolt-lang.org> wrote: I just added __OpenBSD__ everywhere __FreeBSD__ was being tested (there
were about a dozen places).  I suspect we'll have to add one for NetBSD
also one day (even DragonflyBSD?).  INT8_MAX and friends ought to be
declared by .  It is on FreeBSD.