[LLVMdev] 1.7 Pre-Release Ready for Testing

Ralph Corderoy ralph at inputplus.co.uk
Mon Apr 17 02:01:53 PDT 2006

Hi Josephm

> I would like to test but the I modigied the configure to make unknown
> = OpenBSD and Unix and go pretty far but it died right after 'supports
> mkdir' yes...

Could that have been `checking for mkdir...'?

> then the next line was 'your system is unsupported''

Have you looked at ./config.log.  ./configure creates this as it runs as
a trace of the path it took through ./configure.  Work backwards from
the end to find out what it didn't like.

Cheers,

Ralph.

PS.  Could you quote text you're replying to as otherwise it can make
reading the email a little confusing.