[LLVMdev] 1.7 Pre-Release Ready for Testing

Joseph Altea infovisionorange at yahoo.ie
Sun Apr 16 16:06:37 PDT 2006

Are us on Mac OSX or GNU Darwin without apple OS...
 I am trying to get it going on OpenBSD 3.8/3.9 latest but
 seems that the compiler boffs on this system... Should I send
 the configure output-- could anybody maybe have a hint about why
 its blowing up...?
 regards, Joseph Altea

Bill Wendling <isanbard at gmail.com> wrote: Hi Tanya,

Attached are the "make check" results from my machine Darwin
Bill-Wendlings-Computer.local 8.6.0 Darwin Kernel Version 8.6.0: Tue
Mar  7 16:58:48 PST 2006; root:xnu-792.6.70.obj~1/RELEASE_PPC Power
Macintosh powerpc

I'll have the llvm-test results available later.

-bw