[LLVMdev] Release Branch? Ready?

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Thu Apr 13 11:04:22 PDT 2006

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006, Tanya Lattner wrote:
> I'd like to tag and create the branch for llvm and llvm-test soon. Does
> anyone still have tests to XFAIL, warnings to fix, or other critical bug
> fixes?

I think that everything is properly xfailed or fixed, at least for linux
and Mac OS/X.  I haven't heard reports about other platforms.

> Please respond to this mail and let me know ASAP if you are done or need more
> time.

I would like to fix http://llvm.org/PR733, which I'm working on right now.
If I can have 20-40 minutes, I'll get this fixed, otherwise it's not the
end of the world to ship without this fix.

-Chris

--
http://nondot.org/sabre/
http://llvm.org/