[LLVMdev] CVS Broken?

Robert L. Bocchino Jr. bocchino at uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 7 10:28:58 PDT 2006

I'm guessing the problem occurred because I hadn't updated in a while
(maybe a couple of weeks?) and I had an old Intrinsics.gen file
hanging around in my source directory that was getting picked up by
the makefile for some reason.  This is a bug, but maybe it's harmless
because there's a onetime workaround (delete the file by hand) and it
won't be a problem for anyone checking out a fresh tree.

Rob