[LLVMdev] Internalize or build broken?

Robert L. Bocchino Jr. bocchino at uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 18 11:41:56 PDT 2005

Hi,

I just updated my tree, and when I do a clean rebuild, I get errors
like this:

WARNING: Internalize couldn't load file '/comp_genericeh.lst'!
WARNING: Internalize couldn't load file '/comp_main.lst'!
WARNING: Internalize couldn't load file '/comp_sjljeh.lst'!
WARNING: Internalize couldn't load file '/../gc_exported_symbols.lst'!

It looks like the necessary files are there, but either the build
environment isn't finding them, or Internalize can't load them for some
other reason.

Someone changed Internalize recently, right?  Is it possible this
change introduced a bug?  Thanks.

Rob

Robert L. Bocchino Jr.
Ph.D. Student, Computer Science