[LLVMdev] doxygen docs

Sameer D. Sahasrabuddhe sameerds at it.iitb.ac.in
Mon Nov 14 21:36:27 PST 2005

Hi,

The docs available on illuvium.com are different from the one's present
in the doxygen tarball on the same page ... can the tarball be generated
from the same docs as the browseable version? I considered crawling the
illuvium.com site, but it would be better to simply have a tarball
available.

I tried generating the docs myself ... doxygen simply refuses to create
pages for classes defined in anonymous namespaces in cpp files. I
enabled options such as EXTRACT_ALL, EXTRACT_PRIVATE and EXTRACT_LOCAL,
but no luck. How is the publicly available documentation generated?

Sameer.
--
Research Scholar, KReSIT, IIT Bombay
http://www.it.iitb.ac.in/~sameerds/