[LLVMdev] binary release would be great

Marshall Spight marshall.spight at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 15:47:48 PST 2005

You know what I would really love? I set of pre-built
llvm binaries. Either for Windows or RedHat.

IIUC, the cygwin nightly build hasn't succeeded since
March, and the latest download on illuvium.net predates
that. I'd love to be able to try out 1.6, but having to build
my own compiler to build it is a substantial barrier. I know
there are binaries for the gcc frontend, which is cool,
but I'd most like to be able just to get one whole big
package with binaries for everything. It doesn't need to
be an rpm necessarily; just programs I can run.

Any chance?

Marshall