[LLVMdev] Error while compiling spec benchmark

Tanu Sharma tanusharma_04 at yahoo.com
Mon May 30 23:57:57 PDT 2005

Hello,

I have been trying to compile the SPEC benchmark but have failed even after several attempts.The first error I get while trying to run is :

Error loading program '../00000002/gzip_base.x86_linux.bc': Can't open file: ../00000002/gzip_base.x86_linux.bc

Has anyone tried doing this ?Could you please tell me the changes required to compile it with llvm.

Thanks

TS