[LLVMdev] questions about delete instructions

shding at mtu.edu shding at mtu.edu
Sun May 22 19:41:17 PDT 2005

    I'm a new guy for llvm. I'm doing a project in which some instructions
 should be moved from one block into another. Those instructions may
be data-dependent. When I tried to delete them one by one, it cause
the error message like, " use stuck around after a def is destroyed"
even if I deleted the use befor the def. When I tried to add them to
another block, errors occurred like "def must dominate all the use".
    Could anybody help me with that? Thank!

--
Shuhan