[LLVMdev] Binary linux packages v1.5

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Thu May 19 16:05:07 PDT 2005

On Thu, 19 May 2005, Al Stone wrote:
> once).  I'll post a reply to this thread as soon as I get
> them done, with a note on where to get them from.

Cool, thanks Al!

> This actually brings up a question for the list: I'm assuming
> the 1.5 versions should use the 1.5 branch -- (1) is there
> any reason to change that assumption (I certainly can't think
> of any)?  and (2) is there any need/desire for a set of packages
> from the CVS HEAD (sort of like the gcc-snapshot packages)?

AFAIK, the 1.5 branch is good.  There are already minor improvements in
LLVM CVS that make it better, but that will always be the case.  I can't
say if #2 would be useful to people (others should speak up!), but an
official 1.5 snapshot would be very very nice. :)

-Chris

--
http://nondot.org/sabre/
http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/