[LLVMdev] [Cygwin] llvm 'make install' build errors

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Thu May 19 11:52:32 PDT 2005

Okay, this is totally bizarre.

Your "make TOOL_VERBOSE=1 install" output was perfect, no errors and all
the commands look the way I'd expect them to look.

My version of install is 5.2.1, older than yours.But I'd expect 5.3
would not change such basic functionality.

When you do "make install" without the TOOL_VERBOSE=1, you get the
errors? I don't understand how that's possible. ALl that TOOL_VERBOSE=1
does is turn "$(Verb)" from @ to empty so that lines in the makefile
rules will print out.

Reid.