[LLVMdev] Cygwin Compile Fails for me too.

Matthew Bromberg mattcbro at earthlink.net
Thu May 19 09:01:53 PDT 2005

OK I've got
GNU ld version 2.15.94 20041229
as and ar are the same version number etc.  I think the latest release
is 2.16.
I guess you guys like to stay on the bleeding edge!

I'll give it a try with the cfrontend included as suggested,  but I'm
actually writing a pattern
matching compiler for a non-C scripting language and I'm looking for an
optimizing back-end such as llvm. I didn't think I needed the C front end.

In fact llvm seems to be the only active tool of it's kind in the free
software world.  MLRISC seems to be somewhat ML specific and C--  isn't
as far along.

-Matthew