[LLVMdev] Cygwin binaries

Aaron Gray angray at beeb.net
Thu May 12 15:37:07 PDT 2005

>Sorry for the delay. Please be aware, that these instructions has not been
>used lately. However, I'll try to follow up on your questions.

Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately I lost my Cygwin configuration
and cannot even seem to get GCC 3.4.3 built on CygWin now, when I had it
built before. Been trying all day to get it to work maybe I will crack it
tomorrow as I have had enough for today.

>Here are my instructions to compile the cfe:
>[snip]

Wow, thats quite some set of fixes to preform, looks like it is pritty
"broken".

Okay, hopefully I get GCC 3.4.3 built properly again tommorrow and can try
it.

Many thanks,

Aaron