[LLVMdev] LLVM 1.5 Release Plan

John Criswell criswell at cs.uiuc.edu
Tue May 10 15:14:31 PDT 2005

Dear LLVMers,

Here is the current, tentative schedule for LLVM 1.5:

1. We are hoping to have all relevant features and bug fixes into
mainline CVS by Friday of this week.  For those of you with commit
access, please plan to have all of your changes for LLVM 1.5 committed
by 9 am (CST) this Friday.  If you need more time, please email the list.

2. On Friday, I will be making the 1.5 release branch based off of
mainline.  During the next week, I'll be rolling LLVM tarballs and
testing them.

If other developers (especially those for platforms which we don't have
here at UIUC) could test the release branch, we would be most
appreciative.  I will send out another email detailing when the release
branch is finished and how to get it out of CVS.

We're aiming to have 1.5 out by the end of next week if all goes well.

Thanks to everyone who has submitted code to LLVM for 1.5.

-- John T.

--
John T. Criswell
Research Programmer