[LLVMdev] Setting options when using libraries

Morten Ofstad morten at hue.no
Wed Mar 16 07:39:06 PST 2005

Hi,

just a quick question, how do you set options when you are linking with the LLVM libraries?
for example, the option:

   cl::opt<bool> DisablePatternISel("disable-pattern-isel", cl::Hidden,
                                  cl::desc("Disable the pattern isel XXX FIXME"),
                                    cl::init(true));

How do I change it from within our application?

Up to now I've been changing the defaults in the LLVM sources and recompiling, but it seems a very very stupid way of
doing it, but I could not find anything in the documentation about how to set options through the API..

m.