[LLVMdev] annotate a value

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Tue Jun 14 00:22:14 PDT 2005

Hello,

The interface is named Annotation and it allows any Annotable object to
be annotated. Note that the Value class is an Annotable.

HOWEVER, if the annotation information is something that might be useful
to other developers or to other analysis/transformation passes, you're
strongly encouraged to create an Analysis instead. See the various
analyses in include/llvm/Analysis for examples.

Reid.