[LLVMdev] "Value in symtab but has no slot number!!"

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Fri Jun 3 22:46:30 PDT 2005

Ricardo,

I was a little misleading in my last email (below). There is no
Module::verify method. I was using shorthand but it looks like a
class/method pair. The verification pass is found in the header file
"llvm/Analysis/Verifier.h" and the function to call is:

bool llvm::verifyModule(const Module &M, VerifierFailureAction action)

See the header file for more details.

Reid.