[LLVMdev] making cygwin nightly builds available?

Henrik Bach henrik_bach_llvm at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 22 01:34:33 PST 2005

Hi Anton,

You're already a part of the llvm development team by participating actively
on the llvm development list :) If you wish we can put you on:
http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/Developers.html

Great to have you on the team, welcome!

We (Jeff, Morten, Paolo, the rest of the team and I) are looking forward to
cooperate with you and to push win32 and mingw versions even further to
stable and working releases.

You're also welcome to contact me on my email :)

Especially, I'm looking forward for build instructions to compile the
cfrontend, because right now, I'm trying to compile it.

Henrik.