[LLVMdev] Transforms/LevelRaise.cpp fails on packed types

Morten Ofstad morten at hue.no
Wed Jan 19 05:04:36 PST 2005

Hello,

after I started using packed types things have gone quite well, but now
I hit a small problem again. The LevelRaise.cpp does some optimizing on
getting the first element of a struct/array -- and now also packed
types, so the assumption that if something is not a struct it must be an
array is false. The solution is simple: if it's not an array it's a
sequential type. Here is the patch.

m.