[LLVMdev] make check fails on mingw

Henrik Bach henrik_bach_llvm at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 7 11:56:54 PST 2005

Well, doing a runtest in the test folder gave me these results:
-----------------
WARNING: Couldn't find the global config file. WARNING: No tool specified
Test Run By llvm on Fri Jan  7 20:55:24 2005
Native configuration is i686-pc-mingw32

		===  tests ===

ERROR: (DejaGnu) proc "exp_debug" does not exist. The error code is NONE The
info on the error is: can't rename to "exp_tcl_continue": command already
exists     while executing "rename continue exp_tcl_continue"
		===  Summary ===

What is the global config file?

Henrik.