[LLVMdev] LLVM CygWin build error ?

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Thu Feb 24 16:47:13 PST 2005

Yeah, cygwin is a bit of a beast. There's no pre-compiled binary
available (I'm working on it).  If you want to build yourself, follow
the instructions in the CFEBuildInstr.html document carefully,
especially noting the Cygwin specific stuff.  For example, you can't use
the default gcc that comes with Cygwin. I've been successful with GCC
3.4.3 on Cygwin.

I've uploaded a zipped tar file my Cygwin CFE "install" directory. You
can get it here: http://illuvium.com/download/
Use at your own risk (i.e. it works for me, but your mileage may vary).

Reid.