[LLVMdev] LLVM built on VS C++ 2005

Jeff Cohen jeffc at jolt-lang.org
Fri Feb 18 09:02:20 PST 2005

I'm afraid that still does not completely answer the question.  I'll
accept that it will work for C programs, given what you quote.  It says
nothing about C++ however.  That's a different animal entirely.  g++
mangles names in a completely different fashion than VC++.  Does mingw
use VC++ style mangling?  g++ processes exceptions in a completely
different fashion than VC++.  I think you get the picture :)