[LLVMdev] Patches for MinGW Build instructions

Misha Brukman brukman at uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 9 13:08:06 PST 2005

On Wed, Feb 09, 2005 at 09:10:03PM +0100, Henrik Bach wrote:
> Here is my first try to document, how to build the llvm suite for MinGW.

Chris already committed your patch, but I changed it as follows:

http://mail.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvm-commits/Week-of-Mon-20050207/023987.html

Your patch is good for a text file, but since you submitted a patch for
HTML documentation, links should use <a href="">, lists should be in a
<tt>.  For large blocks of code or command-line interaction, we have
like.

--
Misha Brukman :: http://misha.brukman.net :: http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu