[LLVMdev] Patches for MinGW Build instructions

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Wed Feb 9 12:49:20 PST 2005

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005, Henrik Bach wrote:

> Here is my first try to document, how to build the llvm suite for MinGW.

The GettingStarted patch looks fine to me, and I've applied it here:
http://mail.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvm-commits/Week-of-Mon-20050207/023986.html

The other patch does not look ok.  In particular, it would be much better
to submit patches to make MinGW work as much like other platforms as
possible.  In particular, instead of telling the user to patch their
sources and pass funny flags into make, it would be better to apply the
patch to mainline CVS and fix the makefiles. :)

Thanks,

-Chris

--
http://nondot.org/sabre/