[LLVMdev] objc frontend

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Thu Dec 15 11:19:00 PST 2005

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005, Rogelio M. Serrano Jr. wrote:
> I have recently started using llvm and just decided to use it one of
> my projects. I wonder if there is an objc frontend available?
>
> Im suddenly very tempted to put the objc runtime in kernel space!

My recent work involves porting the Apple version of the GCC 4.x compiler
to LLVM.  This does support Objective C.  Though his work is still pretty
preliminary, if you'd like the patch I can send it to you (or anyone else
interested) if you send me a private email.

-Chris

--
http://nondot.org/sabre/
http://llvm.org/