[LLVMdev] cfrontend building

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Mon Aug 8 09:12:33 PDT 2005

Stephan,

I've seen this before. It happens when you do "make bootstrap" in llvm-gcc.
While "make bootstrap" is the correct way to build GCC, its not the correct way
to build llvm-gcc.

Based on my experience with this, I suggest you completely erase your build
tree and then follow the CFEBuildInstr.html instructions *to the letter* with
zero deviations.

If you didn't do "make bootstrap", then I don't have a clue what this problem is :)

Reid.