[LLVMdev] RE LLVMdev] GCC assembler rejects native code generated by LLVM

Thomas Lodenscheidt Thomas.Lodenscheidt at gmx.de
Wed Apr 27 13:28:30 PDT 2005

Dear,
im using mingw and as under win xp.

"Vyacheslav,

This is the same problem that I had with Cygwin .. nearly identical.
The issue was documented in PR492 if you want some background. I'm
currently trying to dig up what I did to fix this in December for Cygwin
and see if I can apply the same change for mingw.
"
im dont understand. What is pr492? (url) and where is the fix for cygwin ?

10 GB Mailbox, 100 FreeSMS  http://www.gmx.net/de/go/topmail