[LLVMdev] Re: keeping the style police happy with vim

Misha Brukman brukman at uiuc.edu
Sun Apr 24 10:13:36 PDT 2005

On Sun, Apr 24, 2005 at 11:43:42AM +0900, Duraid Madina wrote:
> Are there some magic .vimrc lines that people can use to keep the
> style police happy? (And if so, are these documented on the website
> anywhere? I had a quick look, but couldn't find anything...

By popular demand :), I just added a file llvm/utils/vim/vimrc which you
may use as a starting point for setting up your VIM environment to work
with LLVM coding guidelines, as described in this document:

http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/docs/CodingStandards.html

For (X)Emacs users, I added what I know to llvm/utils/emacs/emacs.el but
I am not sure if that's compatible with both GNU Emacs and XEmacs or if
it needs changes or additions.

Patches welcome.

--
Misha Brukman :: http://misha.brukman.net :: http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu