[LLVMdev] misc CVS patches

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Thu Apr 21 09:17:32 PDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-21 at 17:56 +0200, Markus F.X.J. Oberhumer wrote:

> Reid Spencer wrote:
> > If a specific value for these is
> > needed on a given platform, then we need to implement something like
> > "getDefaultUserId" and "getDefaultGroupId"  functions in lib/System and
> > use those in lib/Bytecode/Archive.
>
> That's probably the way to go.

Implemented as sys::Process::GetCurrentUserId() and
sys::Process::GetCurrentGroupId(). Both Unix and Win32 implementations
have been provided. Jeff, is there something more intelligent on Win32
that these methods could return (other than 65536)?.

I've also corrected the ArchiveWriter to use these methods when it is
defaulting the archive header.

Reid